Core-Asset Consulting is a boutique recruitment company specialising in investment management, financial services and accounting & finance roles in Scotland. We aim to provide clients with the best possible candidates, as opposed to the most actively available. Our focus is on quality, not quantity. This is the philosophy behind our ‘service not sales’ approach to recruitment.
Core-Asset’s five-stage recruitment process is designed, monitored and reviewed to ensure that candidates are assessed on their merits and abilities, and selected according to the specific needs of the client.
1. Candidate Research - We start by building a solid understanding of a client’s organisation, its recruitment needs and procedures, ensuring we work in compliance with their internal recruitment procedures and identify candidates best-suited to the company’s culture. The client retains the decision-making powers but their involvement in the recruitment process is made time-effective, thereby allowing them focus on core activities. We also provide insight into current market conditions, important industry trends and changing legal requirements.
2. Candidate Search - By utilising our wide range of industry contacts, we source candidates through a network including major corporations and smaller boutique houses in order to provide clients with a diverse range of applicants. Over 60% of our candidates are attracted via recommendation and reputation.
3. Candidate Selection - We pre-interview and screen applicants to ensure the quality and ability of candidates. We can also arrange industry-specific testing, including:
- Numerical estimation and reasoning
- Verbal comprehension
- Accuracy checking
- Personality profiling
- Psychometric testing
4. Candidate Screening - Once the candidate selection process has concluded we can also help in the often time consuming referencing process, including:
- Credit checks
- Criminal checks in partnership with Disclosure Scotland
- Qualification checks
- Employer reference checking
5. Delivery - This comprehensive approach is built upon a sound understanding of the client’s needs, knowledge of the prevailing market conditions and impressive industry contacts. As a result Core-Asset Consulting achieves a higher ratio of success than its competitors in filling vacancies.
For further information on the services we provide, please contact us: 0131 718 4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org