PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ANALYST - INVESTMENT DATA
|Date Posted||08/06/2012||Ref No.||5126|
|Closing Date||12/07/2012||Contact||Emma Clark, Trainee Consultant|
A leading financial services organisation in Edinburgh is looking to recruit a Product Development Analyst to join them on a fixed term contract basis. The successful candidate will support fund launch and fund change activities that are planned over the summer.
- Gathering and analysing data.
- Populating templates.
- Reviewing documentation.
- Managing handovers between areas.
- Providing general support to members of both teams.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work on more than one activity at once.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work methodically.
- Educated to degree level.
- Investment or life office background.
- IMC or FPC desirable.