SYSTEM CHANGE ADMINISTRATOR
|Date Posted||14/06/2012||Ref No.||5139|
|Closing Date||26/07/2012||Contact||Emma Clark, Consultant - Core-Asset Solutions|
A leading Third Party Fund Administrator in Edinburgh is looking for a System Change administrator to join their busy team on a temporary basis. The role holder will be proactive in dealing with other functional areas within Fund Services and IT functions to ensure that Business Support is professional and customer-focused in its administration of BAU changes. The successful candidate will have experience within a systems support environment and, ideally, have investment experience.
- Administration of Change Management Process.
- Receives and processes change requests, logging them onto Clearquest.
- Maintains Clearquest records.
- Produces Clearquest reports.
- Produces documentation for change management prioritisation meetings.
- Administers change management prioritisation meetings.
- Sends communications to stakeholders.
- Administration of Change MI.
- Maintains project status reports, team monthly reports, etc.
- Receives and collates MI from the Middle Office Support and Change teams monthly.
- Proactively monitors Distributes management reporting to stakeholders.
- Administration of Client Connection set-up.
- Maintains status log of client connectivity requests.
- Liaises with business and IT teams to ensure required activities progressed.
- Produces reports to management and stakeholders on the progress of projects in hand.
- Support of Change Managers / Analysts.
- Undertakes system data set up.
- Performs system testing.
- Prepares reports and summaries.
- Performs other ad hoc tasks.
- Well developed communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Able to work under pressure.
- General administration experience required.
- Experience of a systems / projects environment desirable.
- Experience of Investment Operations (trade processing, corporate actions, cash processing, etc.) desirable.
- Strong basic PC skills and computer literate.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Graduate or equivalent experience.