CLIENT SERVICES OFFICER
|Date Posted||02/08/2012||Ref No.||5250|
|Closing Date||16/08/2012||Contact||Emma Clark, Trainee Consultant|
An exciting opportunity as a Client Services Officer has become available within a leading investment services provider in Edinburgh. The ideal candidate will join the team on a temporary basis and will be responsible for all verbal contact with Clients and IFAs. The successful individual will have experience dealing with a high volume of calls, ideally within financial services.
- Handle client enquiries into the organisation in a polite & professional manner within the timescales detailed in our Service Level Agreement, and within the standards of the Client Services Department.
- Take ownership of providing client with satisfactory resolution within the timescales detailed in our SLAs.
- Undertake training and coaching as directed in order to facilitate the high level of client service required.
- Liase in a professional and friendly manner with other business areas to facilitate response to client enquiries.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management, other departments and clients.
- Be aware of changing market conditions and their impact on the business.
- Have a working knowledge of all Management Company products and procedures.
- Maintain accurate data for all client enquiries and regularly update personal workload.
- Read and respond where necessary to internal communications.
- Participate in projects at the discretion of management.
- Client Orientation.
- Results driven.
- Decision Making.
- Team player.
- Strong English language skills and previous customer service experience will be required for this role.
- Experience dealing with a high volume of calls.
- IOC, ICS or similar customer service qualification.